Monday, February 11, 2013

My Kiddos - February 11, 2013

So I thought I would do a, maybe monthly, highlight list of what my kids are doing that I find awesome, funny, frightening, etc.

-Miles is 5 months old and weighs 22 pounds...4 less than his nearly two year old sister

-He is sitting on his own and eating anything that is offered to him
-Ramona went from hating boots to demanding to wear rubber Abby Cadabby rain boots with every ensemble.

-she is currently obsessed with Minnie Mouse...a character she was introduced to by my mom and sisters when they babysat her...each individually not knowing that it was taking over her mind
-we now have to listen to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Hot Dog song every time we get into the car...enjoy this ear-worm.  :)

-the other day we were Face Timing with Andy and Ramona clearly said "I love you, Dada."
-the other night my two babes were down to diapers...awaiting bath time, and Miles and I were sitting on the floor of the nursery.  Ramona would run out of the room...her little waddle, arms swinging, belly out run, and I would yell after her "come back!"  She would turn and run back into the room and cackle with laughter.  Miles would laugh so hard he was shaking, and I was cracking up too listening to the two of them.  This...this is definitely one of the moments I want to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment