Monday, December 10, 2012

A Partner


Day 9
Prompt from Think Kit by SmallBox: What did you do this year when things got hectic?  How did you unwind?

I have the utmost respect for single parents.  I cannot imagine raising kiddos on my own.  When things get hectic, I turn to my partner, and I will never have sufficient words to express how much he means to me.  I am a worrier, an over thinker, a stress ball.  But seeing my husband, hearing his voice, calms me, centers me, makes me a better person.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I'm so happy you have found a great partner. It's easy to forget to tell the people you love the most exactly how you feel about them. This post reminded me to take the time to let my husband know how much I appreciate him. Hopefully, we can all get together sometime and hang.

    ReplyDelete